Monday, June 14, 2010

I'M BACCKKK !

I have realize i haven't written in my blog for like ages ! so, i am going to now. The last i wrote was in February after wishing shuraya happy birthday, now in June and lot of things have happened this last 4 months :/ Let's start with i haven't been feeling so well lately, i have low blood pressure; *oh yay*... pffft' so, i am not going to get stressed up and chill for now. After so many years of my dad i have a boyfriend but i didnt *innocent look. he wass right, YES; i had one boyfriend but things didn't work out, probably cause my dad did find out, ahaha. It was really fun when it lasted, but i guess the fairytale just has to end. "you are too young, focus on your srudies" - my dad

Anyways, Nawal & Hariz broke up :'( there could be many reasons but one of them is probably because hariz just perfered someone else *cough*hidayah*cough*. Speaking of Hidayah, that girl's gone. She is leaving the school :'( that's just so sad, i don't know who is Nawal going to go mad at now. The cheerleaders got many new memebers including boys :D haha, see, not all boys think cheer is gay ! Kyle's birthday was on Sunday, now its Tuesday. Gosh, that was fast. soon, school starts and our results will be given :/ I AM NOT READY ! *cries. I think i getting bieber fever, for some reason i have been listening to his songs again & again : O damyum. Things get worst, when someone hacked into my facebook and deleting some of my friends, that's such a stupid thing to do, whoever you are -.- Nawal, is going to hold my facebook password till Thursday, i am just too addicted to it !

Well, thats all for now, i will hopefully remember to write in this blog again*smiles

with love,
Harshini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home