Monday, February 8, 2010

I swear.

Life's just normal like always :))) don't forget today is my friends annual day of love. haha, whatever that means, i swear that i will be happy for them and so i wish you guys. I am just happy i got 11 for merentas desa ! woo, go me.haha, and Lila got 10th. woo, go her. hehe, don't ask about nawal, i don't know what happen to her.Valentine's Day is just around the conner; Saturday and i already got my valentine, no it's not a boy.

SO, let me clear a few rumors right now, to get it over with. 1st i MAYBE moving, not sure yet, 2nd YES amy also MIGHT be moving too, 3rd NO, i am not getting back with Joshua*wink, we're just friends and so what if i send to him a mesaage on the board ! Uh*roll eyes, 4th I don't have thing with anyone and lastly, I am not dating that form 1 guy ! ok, done, cleared.

Starting school again, it's soo boring.*peace sign.

with love,
Harshini.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home