Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I WANT.


I dont care what people say or think when i am older or soon, I am going to date a WHITE GUY. They are hot and they look like "WOAH" :0 I just like. Anyways, Bangkok was fun and exciting. I saw alot of foreign dudes there (white guys) and they were very wow. ahaha, i saw them everywhere ! Airports., shopping malls, temples and even my hotel. I am so going to date them and i dont care what you think ! SO, lets move on to the face that i think i have really moved on and i am PROUD of myself for that ;D My aunty and uncle from England are here and we are having a blast.. Chritsmas is like 2 more days, that fast. Can't wait for the presents WEEE *clapping hands together like a little girl. My dad got for me something from bangkok but i dont know what is it though :| have to be patient. Thats all for today catch you guys later, yo ! eww, i just disgusted myself. Merry X'mas everyone ! May god bless you, all your dreams and wishes come ture ;)

Harshini.
"play that funky music white boy, play that funky music till you die"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home