Thursday, February 11, 2010

I dont wanna loose,

I have been in this situation which makes me choose between two guy, a guy which i had a really longg thing with or this guy who i to kinda like and he also kinda likes me but i dont know what to do, I dont wanna loose any of them as a friend at the same time i don't wanna hurt them :'( I can cry with this decision, i am just so confused and sad. My life of liking dudes, is all back again ! WHY?! lord knows, i am just to scared :S Anyways, school was fine. Made a new form 5 friend. He is nice and hopefully he does well this year :))) I think i am getting used to my new class 2 Pi and i am starting to remember my classmates name, woo. Vamentine's Day is tomorrow and also Chinese New Year, so those out there celebrating HAPPY VANESE NEW YEAR ! ;DD haha.

I dont really feel like blogging so, bye.

with love,
Harshini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home