Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back to basics

It is now the third day of our one week holiday, and it is just 2 weeks away from MSSD :| i am just so nervous, for it. So, i have training hard and i hope it pays off. Exams are also coming closer so i guess i should be studying, NOT ! ahaha, i'm just not that rajin. Everything is awesome now because i just bought the glee album ! WEEEEEE haha, love them, don't you ? well, life's just like everyday nothing interesting happen. God, i miss school too much; but i am happy cause me and Nawal are going to train this Saturday,hehe. My cousins are coming over so i am just so excited and no, its not kyle. It's my dad side. I am blank right now. So, i am going to go. Take care,

WAIT!, one more thing. Please don't ask me who are those two boys in my last post, cause i am not planning to tell you. Don't take it the wrong way, it's just personal :)

*peace sign.
With love,
Harshini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home